First Fridays Service and Dinner
Location: Oheb Shalom
Volunteer Appreciation Shabbat
Have you volunteered on behalf of Oheb Shalom in any capacity this past year? If your answer is yes, then please join the Oheb Shalom community as we say "thank you" to all our volunteers at First Friday, May 4th.
Stop by the check in table and pick up your volunteer recognition ribbon. Wear it proudly on your name badge all evening. During the Kabbalat Shabbat service, all the volunteers will be thanked publicly as a group.
Stay for Shabbat dinner and dessert in your honor.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. CALL (973) 762-7067 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND.
Thank you to May's super First Friday sponsors who have generously supported this program: Bob Sandor and Louise Weingrod.
We welcome any contributions in order to allow us to continue this program. Please make a contribution using the form to the right, or mail a check to the Oheb Shalom office with any amount you wish. We thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you to the 2017/18 First Friday sponsors:
- Arthur and Cynthia Schechner
- Michael and June Schechner, Stuart Schulman and Susan Waters
- David and Laura Tenenbaum
- Richard and Orlie Prince
- The Mah Jongg Group: Bruce and Babette Tenzer, Stephen and Diane Weiss, Leo and Barbara Sender, Fred and Judy Simon, Paul and Adele Nagelberg, David and Norma Schechner, Martin and Judy Cowen, Robert and Mimi Sochor, Fran Herman, Edward and Myna Mazer, Jerry and Barbara Grunt, Elsie Lederman, Leo and Marci Gordon, Anonymous
- The Chavurah Group: Andrew and Leslie Lebow, David and Jo Ann Boyko, Arthur M. and Susan Cohen, David and Carrie Harmon, Gary and Lorraine Survis, Larry and Eileen Weiss, Alan Winkler and Vicki Banner, Paul and Amy Schechner, Mark and Amy Blumkin, Richard and Alyson Slutzky, Richard and Eve Wasserman)
- The Miriam Sisterhood - Sheila Kaufman, President
- Amy and Paul Schechner, and Jack Greenberg and Ron Weiss
- David and Leslie Dannin Rosenthal
- Paul Breene and Miriam Peretsman