Miriam Sisterhood is a community of Jewish women encouraging synagogue participation through services, education and caring. It is active in outreach support to the young and the more mature and is materially supportive of the synagogue especially of youth activities.
As one of the founding members of the National Women's League for Conservative Judaism, Miriam Sisterhood has a long and honored history celebrating over 125 years.
Get Involved with the Sisterhood
There are many ways to make a difference. Here are just a few:
- Shop at our community Judaica Shop
- Donate tributes to the Flower Fund and the Fanny B. Hoffman Bible and Ramah Scholarship Fund
- Purchase supermarket gift cards for ShopRite, Pathmark, and Kings
- Join our monthly book discussion group, the Mae Zelikow Book Review
- Attend one of our various events, such as the Paid-Up Dinner, Strawberry Extravaganza, shopping trips, or educational programs
- Renew your Miriam Sisterhood membership