First Fridays Service and Dinner
Location: Oheb Shalom
Join us for a festive, upbeat service @ 6:30 pm followed by a community dinner. BYOKB - bring your own Kosher beer or wine.
Also, please bring a canned fruit or vegetable to donate to our own Bobrow Kosher Food Pantry.
Registration is now closed. To attend, call the office at (973) 762-7067.
Thank you to February's First Friday sponsors who have generously supported this program: David and Leslie Dannin Rosenthal.
We welcome any contributions in order to allow us to continue this program. Please make a contribution using the form to the right, or mail a check to the Oheb Shalom office with any amount you wish. We thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you to the 2017/18 First Friday sponsors:
- Arthur and Cynthia Schechner
- Michael and June Schechner, Stuart Schulman and Susan Waters
- David and Laura Tenenbaum
- Richard and Orlie Prince
- The Mah Jongg Group: Bruce and Babette Tenzer, Stephen and Diane Weiss, Leo and Barbara Sender, Fred and Judy Simon, Paul and Adele Nagelberg, David and Norma Schechner, Martin and Judy Cowen, Robert and Mimi Sochor, Fran Herman, Edward and Myna Mazer, Jerry and Barbara Grunt, Elsie Lederman, Leo and Marci Gordon, Anonymous
- The Chavurah Group: Andrew and Leslie Lebow, David and Jo Ann Boyko, Arthur M. and Susan Cohen, David and Carrie Harmon, Gary and Lorraine Survis, Larry and Eileen Weiss, Alan Winkler and Vicki Banner, Paul and Amy Schechner, Mark and Amy Blumkin, Richard and Alyson Slutzky, Richard and Eve Wasserman)
- The Miriam Sisterhood - Sheila Kaufman, President
- Amy and Paul Schechner, and Jack Greenberg and Ron Weiss